Likes: Karl Urban, James Badge Dale, Ethan Embry, Jason O'Mara, Chris Pine, Star Trek, Leonard "Bones" McCoy, James McAvoy, Henry Nixon, Michael Fassbender, Australians, Kiwis, foreign languages, Harry Potter, books, the '90s, comics, 2000 AD, old school Nickelodeon & Disney Channel, Sherlock, comics, Gaiman, X-Men, Hunger Games, BBC, Andy Whitfield, and so on.
I probably like you.
Be here now.
I’m doing GISHWHES this year.
It’s my first time participating, and I
might’ve mentioned in passinghave definitely been talking about it non-stop because, today, I received this package from my sister.
There was this little booklet on top.
It contained a LIFE SIZE quote. For obvious reasons.
But mostly, it had advice, warnings, promises, and reminders of times I’ve been embarrassing for less important things.
And the box had all these random items inside, each one explained with an attached note.
- Dry Erase Board - Messages & Team Signage.
- Duct Tape - Because anything & everything.
- Transparent Tape - Because smaller scale anythings & everythings.
- Zip Ties - Because we had a huge bucket of these at my work, and I’m not saying I stole them, but, there were a zillion.
- PlayDough - Tiny Villages, Tiny People.
- Bandages - Crafts can get cray, and also, they’re Royal.
- Post-Its - I put a Post-It on a stack of Post-Its! BAHAHA!
- Aluminum Foil - Because Alien Deflector Hats, A Knight’s Shield, Tin Man (I had to).
- Gum - Just a feeling.
- Glowsticks - Night task protection.
- Super Glue & Safety Pins - For quick shit. Or candy portraits. And because you might have to construct an outfit or a chain of pins.
- Owl Stickers - Because so CUTE! That’s all.
Competitive edge. Preparedness. The family business.